Spotlight on Digital Health
The Berlin Conference on IP in Life Sciences has become a must-attend for Life Science decision makers, IP and legal experts, business developers and investors. This event explored the potential of digital technologies for the biotechnology and pharma industry.
- Digital Health Market – Industry Overview & Financial Insights
- Clinical Perspective – Efficient Data Management & the New Role of Patients
- Legal Environment – Data Protection Rules & the Challenges of Bringing Digital Health to the Market
- IT Trends – Major Developments in the Field of Bio-IT & Public-Private Partnerships to Tackle Big Data
- Start-up Pitch – Investor’s Talk & New Business Opportunities
Speakers covered the whole value chain from research to the market. Among others, presentations from Sanofi, myTomorrows, Qualcomm Life Europe, Molecular Health, Roland Berger, Kurma Partners, Vossius & Partner, INRIA, Hasso-Plattner-Institut and INPI were held during the conference.